7.3.11

This year's carnaval

Making a costume for only one special day at school? I doubted it, just like every year. But on the day itself we use to wonder why being doubtful after seeing those happy faces. This year's theme for L is 'metiers'. She really loves to assist our cleaning help, so this is what she wanted to be.

She could clean the whole house right away! To start with the mirror...
Tomorrow is school carnaval. She insists on taking a bottom of soapy water in the bucket. I decided to go by car and not by bike...

7 comments:

Van et Nina said...

great costume !

Larissa Holland said...

Maybe I'd feel like cleaning more if I had an outfit like that. Maybe.

vlijtig said...

Wat heb je dat weer mooi gemaakt!

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Geweldig, vooral met dat serieuze gezichtje erbij!
liefs Iris

Georgianna said...

Great costume! Would you be able to post a tutorial or a link to a pattern?

Anonymous said...

I pinned this to my pinterest page. Soo lovely. I really like the red ruffle. I also love that your daughter wanted to dress as a cleaner. That's awesome. We are new here in Germany so didn't get going in time for carnival costumes this year. Maybe next.

lightbluegrey said...

@ Georgianna: I'm sorry, but after roughly measuring my daughter I just started without a pattern or anything. It's made of only rectangles, so you can just rib the fabric in parts. I think this fabric does a big part of the tric. It was in my collection for some time already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...